Block grippers safely lift squared loads and blocks
Block grippers for the gentle transport of loads with vertical, parallel side surfaces. The robust lever construction generates a load-dependent clamping force; the load must be pressure-stable. The Axzion block gripper is designed for a coefficient of friction of at least 0.4 μ, so the material to be transported must be dry and lubricant-free.
• With suspension for single hook DIN 15401.
• Parallel gripping jaws with very robust secutex impact protection
• Open lever, self-locking, with extra large handle
• Additional swivel reinforcement for longer durability
• Clamping protection for the fingers
• Galvanised / powder coating
As an option:
– Automatic step-change gear
– Gripping jaws with toothing (observe friction coefficient)
– Gripping range according to individual requirements
Axzion GKS Steel and Mechanical Engineering GmbH
40764 Langenfeld, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 2173 208920