Block grippers safely lift squared loads and blocks
Block gripper for the gentle transport of cuboid loads with vertical, parallel sides. A load-dependent clamping force is generated via the robust lever construction. The load must be pressure-stable.
The secutex block gripper is designed for a coefficient of friction of at least 0.4 µ. The goods to be transported must therefore be dry and free of lubricants.
– Suspension for single hook DIN 15401.
– Parallel gripping jaws with very robust secutex impact protection.
– Open holding lever, self-locking, with extra large handle
– Additional swivel reinforcement for longer durability
– Pinch protection for the fingers
– Galvanised/powder coating
As an option:
– Automatic step-change gear
– Gripping jaws with toothing (observe friction coefficient)
– Gripping range according to individual requirements
SpanSet Axzion GmbH
40764 Langenfeld, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 2173 208920